Saturday, April 4, 2009

my upcomming trip to Italy


Dreaming of Italy....

For some time now, I have been talking and talking about going to Italy,
taking a cooking class, ya da, ya da, ya da.... Trying to raise some extra cash for a trip samo samo...

I DID IT !

My flight leaves on June 27, 2009 !
and arrives in Milan on June 28.


That's it so far, now all I need to do is....

Find out where I want to go....where to stay...learn Italian....meet some people,
and I'm set.

If anyone out there has any ideas, contacts, advise etc. Please let me know.

I was thinking of spending a week or so in Milan and then heading up to Lake Como. No plans have been set, other than the dates. No reservations made, I'm open to all ideas and suggestions.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment