Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Favorite Finds



I thought I would show you a few of my favorite things I found this week.

These are just a few of
over 200 items coming
in this week










Victorian Epergne

has no makers mark. The
details and workmanship are
wonderful
.



Height apx 15 inches
width apx 11inches

Price $465.00



A wonderful Euro cafe tin


Great paint and in good condition.
height apx 12 inches width apx 9 inches

Price $18.00
















Victorian Teapot by Gorham

laurel banded with fabulous handle and mounts



Price $48.00



























twist handled master butter knives












these are one of my favorite things
they are great for spreads and cheeses
and make a great hostess gift alone or with bread and cheese









on the right "Princess" 1879

on the left "Laurel" 1878

Price $12.00 each



These items will be for available for sale Sunday, August 30 2009
Ted at the Old Lucketts Store.

I have no way to do Internet sales at this time, don't know if there is enough interest, what the costs are etc. etc. Please come by my space at Lucketts and check out all the great finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment